Pages

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Blessings......for at least a moment!

Ok so am sitting in my trailer eating pancakes with blueberries and maple syrup ..... What could be better?

I realize this week that the way I see my life in many ways is a blessing ... I have a naturally optimistic outlook which not everyone has .   For some I think they can't understand me and how I live  with cancer .   The majority of time I do find my life quite amazing although privately I do have moments where I say "why me" .    It isn't often and I have difficulty showing that side to the world .   This week I have had the opportunity to see that although I may have problems ... I am able to enjoy most moments .   Some don't have that ... They have depression, extreme anxiety, or just a sadness they can't get relief from.   How awful that would be !

So as I begin my next part of this ongoing journey I am reminded that I have so much to be grateful for .... Quiet mornings drinking coffee by the bay watching the geese and cranes swim , fish jumping and smelling campfires is for me a vision of what heaven may be like .   Finally, looking into the face of my beautiful granddaughter I see heaven !

I am a very blessed woman despite the negatives ... It's all on what you focus :)

Note : this was written on Sunday September 6, 2014........since then life has raised it's ugly head again.......I hate cancer!

No comments: