Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Hope in a very different way!

I have never done this before on my blog but something made me feel that this was very appropriate for anyone who is dealing with life threatening illnesses or just sorrow at how one's life has evolved.   It is always good to find hope in the world wherever that may be.   This story, for me, was a sense of hope that there is a connection between all created beings no matter what species we are.  

We must come to recognize this before we can ever have the world that is possible.   May you enjoy this story, and receive the same sense of wonder and awe that I did.    God bless Lawrence, and for me he is a saint of the stature of St. Francis of Assisi and Mother Theresa......may we all aspire to be what we have the potential to be and learn from our own woundedness how wonderful the world really is, and the power we have to make it even more beautiful!

Follow this link to read an amazing story of love:

Wild Elephants gather inexplicably, mourn death of “Elephant Whisperer” | Delight Makers

No comments: