Pages

Friday, March 22, 2019

Still alive and kicking (sort of )

It has been so long (years actually) since I even felt like writing.   So much has changed and yet so much has remained the same.   I am still in my remission from my surgery in January 2015 - four years ago now.   I have learnt to live with the lack of use of my right leg, even though I still curse at its lose.   I no longer feel any great need to go into detail when people point to my brace and say "oh what happened".  Initially, people seemed surprised that someone as young as I would have joint problems but that seems to be getting less and less as I age.  I guess I am finally entering the senior scene and its more expected that knee and hips are deteriorating lol.     Now I just smile and say "ya I had surgery" and move along.   No time to go into ghastly details and no one really cares anyways.   I think it is just a conversation opener.

I have started doing weddings again and it is life giving.   The interesting thing is that the young couples I wed are so self absorbed they rarely if ever ask about my brace and cane.   Its sort of refreshing in a way :)

I am also now the grandmother of two beautiful children.   One girl and one boy.   Who would have thought so many years ago that I would obtain this lofty divine office.   It is the best of times in many ways .   Your own children don't quiet adore you in the same way your grandchildren do.  If I had the grandchildren first I might have had a dozen!

So as I said, some things change and some things stay the same.    Life continues in a myriad of ways both good and bad but waking up breathing every days gives me an opportunity to do one more thing or nothing at all.   My choice.

Maybe, I will continue to write .    We will see what tomorrow brings :))

1 comment:

Richard William said...

Am Richard, I am here to testify about a great herbalist  man who cured my wife of breast cancer. His name is Dr Imoloa. My wife went through this pain for 3 years, i almost spent all i had, until i saw some testimonies online on how Dr. Imoloa cure them from their diseases, immediately i contacted him through. then he told me the necessary things to do before he will send  the herbal medicine. Wish he did through DHL courier service, And he instructed us on how to apply or drink the medicine for good two weeks. and to greatest surprise before the upper third week my wife was relief from all the pains, Believe me, that was how my wife was cured from breast cancer by this great man. He also have powerful herbal medicine to cure diseases like: Alzheimer's disease, parkinson's disease, vaginal cancer, epilepsy Anxiety Disorders, Autoimmune Disease, Back Pain, Back Sprain, Bipolar Disorder, Brain Tumor, Malignant, Bruxism, Bulimia, Cervical Disc Disease, Cardiovascular Disease, Neoplasms , chronic respiratory disease, mental and behavioral disorder, Cystic Fibrosis, Hypertension, Diabetes, Asthma, Autoimmune inflammatory media arthritis ed. chronic kidney disease, inflammatory joint disease, impotence, alcohol spectrum feta, dysthymic disorder, eczema, tuberculosis, chronic fatigue syndrome, constipation, inflammatory bowel disease, lupus disease, mouth ulcer, mouth cancer, body pain, fever, hepatitis ABC, syphilis, diarrhea, HIV / AIDS, Huntington's disease, back acne, chronic kidney failure, addison's disease, chronic pain, Crohn's pain, cystic fibrosis, fibromyalgia, inflammatory Bowel disease, fungal nail disease, Lyme disease, Celia disease, Lymphoma, Major depression, Malignant melanoma, Mania, Melorheostosis, Meniere's disease, Mucopolysaccharidosis, Multiple sclerosis, Muscular dystrophy, Rheumatoid arthritis. You can reach him Email Via drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com / whatsapp +2347081986098    Website/ www.drimolaherbalmademedicine.wordpress.com