Pages

Friday, November 6, 2015

Signing off for awhile.........

I have decided to back away from this blog for the time being.   It is harder and harder for me to write directly about my journey in this way...perhaps I have moved to a different place or I just need to do something different.

On that note I have started a second blog:   Cancer Diplomacy....this will be a topic specific blog which allows people to learn that interacting with a cancer patient/survivor (or someone else with an terminal illness) can be like trying to  walk through a mine-field.    One never knows exactly what to say and what not to say.......

Let me help you ......Cancer Diplomacy is 365 tips on how to have a healthy and positive relationship with someone who might hear you differently than you intended.....

No comments: