Pages

Friday, May 29, 2015

Just take a cab.....

I just realized that is has been almost a month since I last wrote anything.  Normally, that would tell me that I have probably been too busy to bother but I don't think there is a normal anymore.  I guess I have just been trying to find a new equilibrium in my life.   It's a slow process but I do have faith it will come!

What I have learnt lately is how many older people must feel as their body deteriorates yet their mind remains sharp.   I often think of my Mom.   After my Dad died she was often unable to get out and about as much especially after she moved to Halifax.   We, meaning her children, would say " just take a cab or ask someone ". Making the solution sound so simple.    It was the lack of independence that was the problem I realize now, not the lack of solutions !

I have many people I can call.   My daughter has performed Yeoman service of late.  I am not house bound for lack of solutions but rather because now I am dependent on others goodwill, schedules, and  various other things.   The day of spontaneous decisions on running to the store, visiting someone, going to the dog park are over.     Even making plans to go to the trailer must be done days in advance in order that rides are organized .   It is not that I have no one to help..... It is the fact that I constantly need that help to live an active life.   Which brings me back to my Mom.    I acutely know how she felt.   Sometimes it is easier to just stay home than admit how dependent you are.    Then there is the feeling of not wanting to be a " bother".    It is not that I think that is how people think.   It is just how I feel sometimes .    Wish Mom was here so I could apologize for all those times I just dismissed her loneliness as her own making.    I realize now exactly how she felt !

So I have learnt an important lesson and hope I can share it.   People do not want to sit home or avoid going places.   It's just sometimes it takes too much energy to arrange, seems like a bother to others, or intensifies the reality of the loss of independence.    No one has to solve these problems all the time .   Sometimes all that is needed is to acknowledge the feelings and to let them know they are loved and important enough to be helped .

Mom, to you I wish I had really understood ..... I do now as I am living it !

2 comments:

Achima Abelard said...

My life is beautiful thanks to you, Mein Helfer. Lord Jesus in my life as a candle light in the darkness. You showed me the meaning of faith with your words. I know that even when I cried all day thinking about how to recover, you were not sleeping, you were dear to me. I contacted the herbal center Dr Itua, who lived in West Africa. A friend of mine here in Hamburg is also from Africa. She told me about African herbs but I was nervous. I am very afraid when it comes to Africa because I heard many terrible things about them because of my Christianity. god for direction, take a bold step and get in touch with him in the email and then move to WhatsApp, he asked me if I can come for treatment or I want a delivery, I told him I wanted to know him I buy ticket in 2 ways to Africa To meet Dr. Itua, I went there and I was speechless from the people I saw there. Patent, sick people. Itua is a god sent to the world, I told my pastor about what I am doing, Pastor Bill Scheer. We have a real battle beautifully with Spirit and Flesh. Adoration that same night. He prayed for me and asked me to lead. I spent 2 weeks and 2 days in Africa at Dr Itua Herbal Home. After the treatment, he asked me to meet his nurse for the HIV test when I did it. It was negative, I asked my friend to take me to another nearby hospital when I arrived, it was negative. I was overwhite with the result, but happy inside of me. We went with Dr. Itua, I thank him but I explain that I do not have enough to show him my appreciation, that he understands my situation, but I promise that he will testify about his good work. Thank God for my dear friend, Emma, I know I could be reading this now, I want to thank you. And many thanks to Dr. Itua Herbal Center. He gave me his calendar that I put on my wall in my house. Dr. Itua can also cure the following diseases, HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis B, Inflammatory Liver, Diabetis,Bladder cancer,Brain cancer,
​Esophageal cancer,​Gallbladder cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,​Hodgkin lymphoma
​Intestinal cancer,Kidney cancer,Leukemia,Liver cancer,Lung cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,​Multiple myeloma,​Neuroendocrine tumors
Non-Hodgkin lymphoma,​Oral cancer,Ovarian cancer,​Sinus cancer,Skin cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer
​Testicular cancer,Throat cancer,Thyroid Cancer,​Uterine cancer,Vaginal cancer,​Vulvar cancer
Bipolar Disorder, ​
Bladder Cancer,Colorectal Cancer,HPV,Breast Cancer,Anal cancer.Appendix cancer.
,Kidney Cancer,Prostate Cancer,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Adrenal cancer.Bile duct cancer,Bone cancer.
Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis
Alzheimer's disease,Brain cancer.Dementia.Weak Erection,Love Spell,Leukemia,Fribroid,Infertility,Parkinson's disease,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Fibromyalgia, recover your ex. You can contact him by email or drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com, ..WhatsApp phone number+ 2348149277967 .. He is a good doctor, talk to him kindly. I'm sure he will also listen to you.

Richard William said...

Am Richard, I am here to testify about a great herbalist  man who cured my wife of breast cancer. His name is Dr Imoloa. My wife went through this pain for 3 years, i almost spent all i had, until i saw some testimonies online on how Dr. Imoloa cure them from their diseases, immediately i contacted him through. then he told me the necessary things to do before he will send  the herbal medicine. Wish he did through DHL courier service, And he instructed us on how to apply or drink the medicine for good two weeks. and to greatest surprise before the upper third week my wife was relief from all the pains, Believe me, that was how my wife was cured from breast cancer by this great man. He also have powerful herbal medicine to cure diseases like: Alzheimer's disease, parkinson's disease, vaginal cancer, epilepsy Anxiety Disorders, Autoimmune Disease, Back Pain, Back Sprain, Bipolar Disorder, Brain Tumor, Malignant, Bruxism, Bulimia, Cervical Disc Disease, Cardiovascular Disease, Neoplasms , chronic respiratory disease, mental and behavioral disorder, Cystic Fibrosis, Hypertension, Diabetes, Asthma, Autoimmune inflammatory media arthritis ed. chronic kidney disease, inflammatory joint disease, impotence, alcohol spectrum feta, dysthymic disorder, eczema, tuberculosis, chronic fatigue syndrome, constipation, inflammatory bowel disease, lupus disease, mouth ulcer, mouth cancer, body pain, fever, hepatitis ABC, syphilis, diarrhea, HIV / AIDS, Huntington's disease, back acne, chronic kidney failure, addison's disease, chronic pain, Crohn's pain, cystic fibrosis, fibromyalgia, inflammatory Bowel disease, fungal nail disease, Lyme disease, Celia disease, Lymphoma, Major depression, Malignant melanoma, Mania, Melorheostosis, Meniere's disease, Mucopolysaccharidosis, Multiple sclerosis, Muscular dystrophy, Rheumatoid arthritis. You can reach him Email Via drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com / whatsapp +2347081986098    Website/ www.drimolaherbalmademedicine.wordpress.com